Friday, March 25, 2011

A different kind of Christmas Story....

http://www.christmaswiththedead.com/

About two weeks ago my buddy Joe Lansdale gave me a call and asked if I wanted to come to Texas this summer and direct a movie he was producing based on his short story, CHRISTMAS WITH THE DEAD. I said, "Of course," took a sip of coffee and we immediately began pre-production work. Hollywood deal makers could learn a lot from Texans.

Joe's son, Keith, wrote the script and it's a humdinger. Check out the website listed above to get a hint of things to come. I'm looking forward to this Texas adventure, but this means my plans of world domination via the e-book will once again face delays. I've been so busy with video projects, photo shoots and prep work this month that I haven't even finished the copy editing on the e-book reprint of my first novel, SHOOTERS. Hopefully I will be able to get it to the formatter soon. But ANGRY MOON and NORTH OF SUNSET probably won't happen until late next month. As for new works? I gotta go shoot this movie first.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a heavy investor in this movie, so you better be nice to me. And make a terrific movie while you're at it. (Okay, maybe heavy is a bit of an exaggeration.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So YOU'RE one of the millionaire investors Joe was talking about!

    ReplyDelete